About Wagan AC Power Inverter - 700W
Closeouts. Take your home plug-in devices and electronics on the road with the Wagan 700W AC power inverter. Works with laptop or desk top computer, 19” television, stereo, CD player, sewing machine, rotary power tools, tool battery charger and more.
- Great for camping, RVing, road trips and more
- Includes two household three-prong AC outlets
- Plug and use, no installation required
- Thermal protection cooling fan
- Low-battery alarm
- Includes AC inverter unit and battery terminal clamps
- Input: 12V DC
- Output: 115V AC
- Peak: 1800W
- Continuous: 700W
- Size: 1-7/8x8x4-¼”
- Weight: 2 lb. 7 oz.
- Material: Aluminum
- Made in China
- Please read instruction manual prior to operation. May not be suitable for all electrical appliances.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by firecapt from new york on Wednesday, October 3, 2012use on boat for camping left my first one on boat in plastic bag but moisture from condinsation made it not work although the info on package says for use on boat this one i will not leave on boat
- Describe Yourself: Auto Enthusiast, Mechanic
- Pros: Compact Design, Easy To Install
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Boomer from ABQ on Monday, April 23, 2012Arrived loose in the box, the actually packaging was open, no instructions, and a token granola bar. Did not have the cigarette lighter adaptor, but in retrospect, I realize the amperage is too high not to directly wire to the battery. Didn't want to do that, so I send it back. Cost me $10 to find out it wasn't what I wanted. Wouldn't have kept it any, poor packaging was too suspicios for damage.
- Best Uses: Long Road Trip
- Cons: Difficult To Use
- Describe Yourself: Mechanic
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Great Northwest from Shelton WA on Monday, December 6, 2010Works for me I wanted something to power my pellet stove during power outages. I have two deep cell boat battery's. I'm able to use each one for about an hour.
- Best Uses: Home, Power Outage
- Car/Motorcycle Describe yourself: Casual Driver
- Pros: Clear Controls, Compact Design, Easy To Install, Reliable, Safe
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Grey Ghost from Oregon on Sunday, June 6, 2010The inverter does what it is intended to do. I use it to power select electrical devises in my camp trailer and so far it has done well. Can't beat the price here at STP either.
- Best Uses: Recreation
- Car/Motorcycle Describe yourself: Auto Enthusiast, Competitive Driver, Mechanic
- Pros: Powerful, Reliable
Answer The Wagan AC Power Inverter has a Modified Sine Wave Form.
Answer Yes. the leads must be attached directly to the battery, which is DC.
Answer Yes, you have to run heavy gauge wiring through the firewall and tap into the battery post.