Closeouts. No need to pack batteries for small electronics on your next car trip when you're packing Wagan's 24W Mobile Power Inverter.
- Converts your car voltage down to a voltage suitable for your cell phones, handheld games, MP3 players, your GPS and more
- DC 12V, 2000mA (max) input voltage and current
- Power: 24W
- Six adapter tips: 3V, 4.5V, 6V, 7.5V, 9V, 12V stow away in small, integrated compartment
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1-¼x2-½x3-½"
- Capacity: 24 watts
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
- Material: Composite
- Made in China
Average Rating based on 3 reviews
Reviewed by HEM from Vermont on Friday, October 19, 2012
- Cons: Lacks Mini Usb Adapter, Only Dc To Dc
- Describe Yourself: Casual Driver
Reviewed by Andy from Cookeville, TN on Wednesday, July 18, 2012
- Best Uses: Car
- Describe Yourself: Mechanic
- Pros: Versatile
Reviewed by Andrea from Alabama on Wednesday, August 25, 2010
- Best Uses: Family Trips, Long Vacations, Weekend Trips
- Describe Yourself: Career, Classic, Comfort-Oriented, Modern, Practical
- Primary use: Personal
- Travel Frequency: 11-19 Annual Trips