Wenger 40° Goms Patagonian Expedition Race Sleeping Bag - 650 Fill Power, Mummy
About Wenger 40° Goms Patagonian Expedition Race Sleeping Bag - 650 Fill Power, Mummy
Specs about Wenger 40° Goms Patagonian Expedition Race Sleeping Bag - 650 Fill Power, Mummy
- Insulation material: Goose down
- Insulation fill power: 650
- Temperature rating: 40°F / 4°C
- Shell material: Polyester
- Lining material: Polyester
- Girth (shoulder/hip/foot): 62/59/40"
- Fits to: 6'
- Length: 80"
- Stuff size: 12x7"
- Storage sack: Yes
- Weight: 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Recommended use: Backpacking
- Made in China
- Visit our Sleeping Bag Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Your search for "" returned reviews for Wenger-40-Goms-Patagonian-Expedition-Race-Sleeping-Bag-650-Fill-Power-Mummy
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mt.Kat from Spokane,WA on Saturday, November 10, 2012I was really excited to get this bag especially since it packed so small and would save room in my backpack. However it was a VERY snug fit and I'm only 5'5! No shoulder room at all, I thought my arms would cramp! Also I tested it out in the back yard and was super chilled when the temp dropped just below 60!Also the lack of down fill and the seams create serious cold spots all the way around. Sorry Wenger,your other products are goood,but this one was a flop!
- Cons: Does Not Meet Temp Rating, Not Enough Down Fill, Seams Create Cold Spots, very small
- Pros: Lightweight
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ken from San Francisco on Tuesday, October 9, 2012Super deal for a light weight 605 down sleeping bag.
- Best Uses: Back packing, Sleepovers
- Cons: none
- Pros: Light Weight, Steal of a deal, Well Made
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Orion from South Sound, WA on Monday, October 8, 2012A steal for what I paid on STP. A well made product with included storage and stuff sacks. Perfect sub-2lb down bag for summer and shoulder-season backpacking when you don't expect it to drop below 40.
- Best Uses: Backpacking
- Pros: Good construction, Lightweight