I have bought this slipper x3!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by dcbonsai from Oakdale, CT on Thursday, February 23, 2012
Most comfortable, long wearing and warm slipper I have owned. This is my 3rd pair. I bought 2 pairs this time! Sometimes they are hard to find. They last me about 4 to 5 years with daily wear. I have circulation problems with my feet and these slippers are perfect. They are warm, non-binding and lightweight. And of course they are very nice looking.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Comfort, Home, Lounging, Warm Weather
- Cons: Hard to find
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable Sole, Light wt but warm, Long wearing, Quiet, Soft, Stylish, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: