We love these slippers!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Motherly Love from Southwest Ohio on Wednesday, September 7, 2011
My daughter attends Waldorf School. They require her to have "indoor shoes" or slippers for eurythmy. These were perfect! At first I thought the bottoms would be slippery, but when they came, I noticed the bottoms had a light rubbery feel to them. Also, the top has an elastic so it fits snug around the top of her foot. She loves them, she wears them everyday while inside at school and I'm planning to buy additional pairs for her and my other children this winter to wear at home!
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Comfort, Home, Lounging, Warm Weather
- Cons: Poor Support
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Quiet, Soft, Stylish, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: