Great Deal for the Price!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Kathy from Denver, CO on Sunday, December 25, 2011
I bought these for beginner level snow activities in CO. I have worn them twice- downhill skiing and snowshoeing. They are very warm and comfortable. I don't have any complaints- and the price is great! There is only 1 pocket on the leg so it would be nice to have another one but that's not a deal breaker. I don't think you will be disappointed in these!
- Best Uses: Downhill, Hiking
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets
- Describe Yourself: Beginner
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: