cannot beat it for the price!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by boarder from Bright, Indiana on Monday, December 27, 2010
These were an great value. I think I paid less than $30 for these and would expect to pay more than $60 in a local store. They don't seem to be the most rugged, but for something I only use a few times a winter, it is well worth it!
- Best Uses: Downhill, Snowboarding/Skiing
- Cons: Not Enough Pockets
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: