About Wilderness Systems Tsunami 175 Touring Kayak - 17’6”
2nds. Extra gear storage and ample cockpit length make Wilderness Systems' Tsunami 175 touring kayak a great choice for larger paddlers who want a combination of stability and maneuverability.
Specs about Wilderness Systems Tsunami 175 Touring Kayak - 17’6”
- Style: Sit in
- Number of seats: 1
- Cockpit size: 36x20"
- Number of hatches: 3
- Weight: 65 lb.
- Length: 17-1/2'
- Width: 24"
- Material: Polyethylene
- Boat usage: Touring
- Made in United States of America
- May come with minor cosmetic surface imperfections due to shipping. Please remove all packaging material upon arrival and inspect for damage prior to signing acceptance form from carrier. Note any damage on carrier's document, and contact Sierra Trading Post with any problems.
- Visit our Kayaking Guide
- Delivery Charge: $100
- Must ship truck within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Moose from Comox, Vancouver Island, BC, Canada on Saturday, September 29, 2012I bought one of these from Sierra Traders 2 years ago and have been delighted with it. I am 6'3" and 240 lbs. I have found that not many serious kayaks are available to suit larger paddlers; but this one is great. The cosmetic flaws were almost undetectable, the rigging is excellent, and the boat has proven very durable over the course of some frequent rough useage on rocky shorelines. I would not hesitate to recommend it to friends whom it might fit. Definitely not, however, a boat for petite folks.
- Best Uses: Extended Or Daylong Trips
- Cons: Fairly heavy, So-so Maneuverability
- Pros: Good Choice For Big Guys, Lots of carrying capacity, Stable, Tracks well