Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by rcktman from Cape Canaveral FL on Thursday, January 9, 2014
Based on 1 reviews:
. Steam, roast, sear and braise in WMF's Vitalis stovetop steamer pan, complete with a roomy 6.8-quart capacity and helpful extras -- like removable steamer inserts, heat-resistant handles, and a built-in thermometer inside the glass lid.
- Includes one oblong cooker, two-piece removable steaming rack insert, one small and one large steamer insert, two removable wire handles for lifting inserts, and a glass lid
- Transtherm base and sides for even heat distribution and heat retention
- Built-in thermometer in the clear glass lid
- Heat-resistant handles
- Removable steaming rack cooks contents above the water level, helping retain vitamins and minerals while cooking
- Able to steam, roast, sear and braise
- 18/10 stainless steel construction
- Dimensions: 4x14x10-1/2"
- Height with lid: 6-1/2"
- Width with handles: 16-1/2"
- Capacity: 6.8 qt.
- Weight: 11 lb.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Care: Hand wash
- Made in China