Closeouts. Part boat shoe, part work shoe, Wolverine's Adirondack oxford shoe features a handsome, contrast leather upper with handstitched details, raw leather lacing and a sturdy, lugged Vibram® rubber outsole that'll get you through a rough day.
Reviewed by PR-ny from NYC on Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Initial impression (too hat now to wear it):
1. Definitely half size LARGER than marked. I tried also 7.5 instead 8.5, but had to return, too short.
2. "D" width is OK for high instep and wider foot. Leather is good quality and molded around your foot.
3. Looks better than pictured, very acceptable for city's casual style.
4. Very comfortable.
5. Full grain leather upper, leather midsole, thick Vibram sole.
6. Handsewn - should be resoleable.
1. Because of handsewn construction should be not waterproof.
2. Unlined leather could stains bright socks (not sure but very possible).