About Woolrich Ember Slippers - Fleece Lining (For Men)
Specs about Woolrich Ember Slippers - Fleece Lining (For Men)
- Upper: Faux suede
- Lining: Fleece
- Outsole: Polyurethane
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in China
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
- We have been monitoring this product and listening to your comments. In order to provide you the best fit possible; we are recommending half sizes order up as of 12/05/11.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by wheelsrick from ohio on Wednesday, October 10, 2012Acceptable but not true to size - order one size larger
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Sizing: Feels full size too small
- Width: Feels too narrow
Verified Buyer Reviewed by big d from graham,texas on Tuesday, August 14, 2012wear as a house shoe feel good,will work for me anytime
- Best Uses: Comfort, Home, Lounging
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable Sole, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by RAY from MASS. on Tuesday, August 14, 2012Good slipper,just quite warm due to abundent lining. So I'll use more in colder months! But for the sale price can't be beat.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Home, Lounging
- Pros: Comfortable, Soft, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Spike from Seattle, WA on Thursday, June 14, 2012If these weren't on clearance and under $14, I'd skip them. The sizing runs 1/2 size small, but even going up a half size (which gives you toe room) they are extremely difficult to get on. The distance from the heel to the tongue is too short, and only "breaks in" marginally, making them impossible to "slip on". You have to hook your finger into the heel cup and pry them on, with the tongue tending to roll under a bit and jam up against the top of your foot. Once they're on and you can get things straightened out a bit, they're fairly comfortable and definitely aren't coming off by accident.
- Best Uses: Around the house
- Cons: Fake wool "fleece", Sizing too small
- Pros: Seem durable, Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by berry from CALIFORNIA on Thursday, April 26, 2012This slipper was oringinal brought for my husband, but since he don't need one, so i using it.. with my midium width woman's feet wareing man's shoes, the shoes ten to retain mouisture, i think the opening of the shoes is a bit too closed in for, i would imagine if for man, it propably will have more the same problem i get, so the circulation is not so good. other than this, the shoes is great looking and good quality and design...
- Pros: Good looking quality
Question “Do they shoes fit small or large?”
Answer We recommend that all half sizes order up.
Answer The lining is a polyester fleece blend