Average Rating based on 6 reviews 4.500000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Tigg from Rochester, NY on Tuesday, June 19, 2012Ordered this for what looks like a employment opportunity but I would feel comfortable at home, church etc in this. Normally I will not even touch a product this color but it is that classic fit and comfort that got me.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Special Occasions, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Fabric Pills
- Describe Yourself: Trendy/Stylish Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Flattering, Soft
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by EMS from Sunnyvale CA on Wednesday, February 1, 2012the mixed cotton fabric is close knit and very soft to the touch, surprisingly warm. It could be casual or dressed up, very versatile. I just wish it had a pocket and at least one button to hold it closed, though the tie works well.
- Best Uses: Over shirt or turtleneck, With leggings, With pants or skirt
- Cons: No Buttons, No pockets
- Pros: Beautiful marbled color, Falls to upper thigh, Soft and warm, Ties at waist, True to size, Wool thread accents
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Lucky from Montana on Tuesday, December 13, 2011warm yet stylish. Not too bulky.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Snacktime from Atlanta, GA on Friday, November 4, 2011I get compliments every time I wear this sweater. It is just long enough to cover your bottom and makes curves look good. Not bulky. Have worn it with boot-cut jeans and with skirts & dresses. I find myself looking through my closet to find things to wear with this one!
- Best Uses: Casual, Work
- Pros: good color, Good Length, Soft, Versatile, Warm, Well Made
Reviewed by Annie from Salt Lake City on Friday, November 4, 2011This sweater is fabulous! It goes over everything from t-shirts to turtlenecks, skirts or pants. It's got great texture and color, and the knit is gorgeous. Really comfortable way to look good and stay warm.
- Best Uses: Everything
Reviewed by Rain rain go away from Portland, OR on Thursday, November 3, 2011I was very much looking forward to wearing this, the quality seems good. HOWEVER - I ordered Small, it fits like Large! I'm a 5'1" tall, former size 2 person needing to lose 10 lbs. XS is often too tight on me so I went for S, but alas, way too big. It's a great sweater, I think, if you can find the right fit.
- Best Uses: Around home and errands
- Cons: Runs very large
- Pros: Warm and comfortable