I love boiled wool!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Math Queen from CA on Thursday, October 11, 2012
I ordered this sweater because I love boiled wool, and because I was so happy to finally see clothing in petite sizes being offered again at Sierra Trading Post. I plan to wear it for the holidays, so I can only rate it for size and look, which are fantastic! It's just what I wanted. The only drawback is the thin fabric . I was expecting a more substantial sweater, even though it says "fine gauged". But it's still lovely and fits nicely under a coat.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear to School, Wear To Work
- Chest Size: Feels true to size
- Cons: Thin Fabric
- Describe Yourself: Classic Dresser
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Flattering, Great Color
- Sleeve Length: Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: No