. The handles of Wusthof's Blackwood paring knife set are made of African Mozambique Grenadill wood, a high-quality material with visible wood grain.
- Wusthof knives are manufactured by a skilled team of 300 dedicated workers in two state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany
- Outstanding sharpness, balance and durability
- Only high-carbon stainless steel is used to create these knives
- Set of two includes knife with 3" blade and knife with 4-1/2" blade
- Blade lengths: 3" and 4-1/2"
- Material: Stainless steel blades, African Mozambique Grenadill wood handles
- Care: Hand wash
- Made in Germany
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- US shipments only; cannot ship to New York state