Wusthof Classic Kitchen 3-Piece Set - Knife, Scissors, Sharpener
About Wusthof Classic Kitchen 3-Piece Set - Knife, Scissors, Sharpener
Closeouts. This classic 3-piece kitchen set includes a premium Wusthof cook's knife made of top-quality, high-carbon stainless steel, a solid set of scissors and the Wusthof sharpener that's sure to keep your blade in top-notch cutting condition.
- Wusthof knives are manufactured by a skilled team of 300 dedicated workers in two state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany
- Only high-carbon stainless steel is used to create these pieces
- Outstanding sharpness, balance and durability
- Three-piece set
- Blade length: 8"
- Weight: 8.8 oz.
- Can be taken apart for easy cleaning and sharpening
- Bottle opener in handle
- Right or left handed operation
- Scissors length: 8"
- Weight: 3.8 oz.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3-1/2x8-1/2x1-3/4"
- Weight: 10.4 oz.
- Material: Stainless steel, composite, ceramic
- Knife and scissors are made in Germany; sharpener is made in China
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- U.S. shipments only; cannot ship to New York state
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Honest feedback from Massachusetts on Thursday, June 6, 2013As advertised. Wustof products are solid.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Calvin from Florida on Tuesday, February 5, 2013I have owned Wusthof knives for many years and will own them for many more.
This purchase will be gifts for family members.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by RoverGIrl from Allentown, PA on Sunday, January 13, 2013The classic collection is quality construction! Unlike the gourmet collection. Go for the classic! The price is spectacular, too!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Francophile Cook from Greenville, SC on Wednesday, January 2, 2013This was purchased as a gift for my sister- and brother-in-law. They love all three components (knife, kitchen scissors, and sharpener). We all agreed that you can never have too many good knives in the kitchen.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by B the man from Sacramento, CA on Monday, November 5, 2012Haven't use it yet but know it's same grade with Pro S
- Best Uses: Commercial Kitchens, Elaborate Meals, Entertaining, Gifts, Large Kitchens, Simple Meals, Small Kitchens
- Describe Yourself: Casual Cook
- Pros: Attractive Design, Quality Construction