About Wusthof Classic Knife Block Set - 20-Piece
Closeouts. A lasting investment for the home cooking enthusiast, Wusthof's Classic Knife Block set is a durable, top-of-the-line knife collection featuring hand-hone high-carbon steel blades, full-tang construction, and comfortable, well-balanced handle grips.
Specs about Wusthof Classic Knife Block Set - 20-Piece
- Number of pieces: 20
- Set includes
- Steak knife: 4-1/2" blade
- Chef knife: 8" blade
- Bread knife: 9" blade
- Paring knife: 3-1/2" blade
- Small utility knife: 4-1/2" blade
- Large utility knife: 6" blade
- Cleaver 6" blade
- Santoku knife: 5" blade
- Carving knife: 8" blade
- Sharpening steel: Yes
- Carving fork
- Sharpener style: Industrial
- Kitchen scissors: 2-3/4" blade
- Block included: Yes
- Dishwasher safe: Yes
- Overall weight: 15 lb.
- Made in Germany
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- Cannot ship to New York State.
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Johnny the hiker from MA on Sunday, August 17, 2014By buying this knife block, you are getting substantial savings over buying individual pieces. These forged knives feel much more substantial compared to cheaper stamped pieces. You have every piece you need in this knife block. Overall, I highly recommend these knives.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by just married from Boston,ma on Monday, October 22, 2012Great knives for a casual cook. Would buy these again.
- Best Uses: Bread, Meat, Veggies
- Cons: None So Far
- Describe Yourself: Casual Cook
- Pros: Comfortable Grip, Cuts Tomatoes Well, Easy To Clean, Quality Construction, Stays Sharp, Very Sharp Knivesrobust
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Razkul99 from Salt Lake City, UT on Thursday, October 11, 2012This set was a replacement to the one we received 12+ years ago as a wedding gift. There aren't enough nice things that can be said about the set and my wife was beside herself when I surprised her with it. There are even extra slots for additional knives, although I am not sure what one would add as this set already has pretty much everything.
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cook
- Pros: Comfortable Grip, Dishwasher Safe, Easy To Clean, Quality Construction, Stays Sharp
Question “What Wood/color is the block?”
Answer This block is beechwood.
Answer They are the classic line. It is in the upper level of their lines.
Answer They are the classic.