. Wusthof's Classic Studio knife set saves counter space with a block that holds your most frequently used knives -- a great value for aspiring chefs looking to upgrade at least a portion of their knife collection.
- Wusthof knives are manufactured by a skilled team of 300 dedicated workers in two state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany
- Outstanding sharpness, balance and durability
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high-carbon steel
- Stainless, special alloyed steel
- Triple-riveted handle shells with full-tang handle
- Seamless, hygienic fit
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec - WUSTHOF's Precision Edge Technology
- Five-piece set includes:
- Cook's knife: 6"
- Utility knife: 4-1/2"
- Paring knife: 2-1/2"
- Kitchen shears
- Wood block: 6x5x3"
- Material: Stainless steel blades with composite handles
- Made in Germany
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- US shipments only; cannot ship to New York state