. Culinary students and gourmet chefs who like to take their knives wherever they go will appreciate the portability of Wusthof's Culinary School Knife set. Set includes two Grand Prix forged knives (8" Cook's Knife and 3-1/2" paring knife); an assortment of Silverpoint II stamped knives (5" Boning Knife, 2-3/4" Tournier Knife, Channel Knife, Vegetable Peeler and Melon Baller), and other practical kitchen tools.
- Wusthof knives are manufactured by a skilled team of 300 dedicated workers in two state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany
- Specially tempered, high-carbon steel to ensure strength
- Synthetic, full-tang handle with seamless hygienic fit and easy-grip pebbled texture
- Wusthof's exclusive Precision Edge (PEtec) technology for lasting, extreme sharpness
- Nylon organizer case folds down to 20x6" with carry handle
- 10-piece set includes:
- Cook's knife: 8" blade
- Boning knife: 5" blade
- Paring knife: 3-1/2" blade
- Peeling knife: 2" blade
- Spatula: 9"
- Sharpener: 9"
- Channel knife
- Potato peeler
- Melon baller
- Case open: 20x18"
- Case closed: 20x6""
- Weight: 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Material: Stainless steel with synthetic handles; nylon case
- Made in Germany
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- US shipments only; cannot ship to New York state