No more slips!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Yoga Runner from los alamos, NM on Monday, February 8, 2010
I use these for trail running in compact snow. I'm careful to take them off when running on pavement. So far, I've not taken a single spill while wearing them.
- Best Uses: Alpine Routes, Mixed Routes, Trail running
- Cons: Put on shoes carefully
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Easy To Put On And Adjust, Great Grip, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: