Great for these Wisconsin winters!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Jody from Lodi, WI on Wednesday, October 28, 2009
I walk to work, so these are much needed on the icy and snowy sidewalks and streets. Do tie them on as they slip off w/o you knowing it. I bought a bright color so I could find them just in case.
- Best Uses: Heavy Snow, Ice and snow
- Cons: Tie them on or loose them
- Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer
- Pros: Great Grip, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: