About Ziener Toranaga Ski Jacket - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
Closeouts. Engineered for pro-level snowsport performance, the Ziener Toranaga ski jacket boasts an Aqua Shield® waterproof breathable and windproof membrane for max weather resistance, along with key features like pit zips, low-bulk insulation and interior pockets for goggles and a media player.
Specs about Ziener Toranaga Ski Jacket - Waterproof, Insulated (For Men)
- Waterproof materials: Aquashield® waterproof breathable membrane
- Seam sealed: Full
- Pit zips
- Closure: Zipper,YKK®
- Zipper: Left
- Length: 29" (based on size 52)
- Fabric: 58% polyester, 42% nylon, 100% polyester panels
- Lining: 100% polyester, 60% polyester, 40% nylon (back mesh panel)
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Total weight: 2 lb. 10 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mike from Kill Devil Hills, NC on Monday, January 23, 2012I will use this jacket for sking beginging next month. It is well made and light and well fitted.
- Best Uses: Look forward to sking
- Pros: Well made light weight
Verified Buyer Reviewed by suzieb from Wilton,ME on Thursday, January 19, 2012My son loves this coat.
- Pros: Fit just right, Love color style, Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by pj from Sarasota, FL on Saturday, December 3, 2011Taking a trip to CO, hope it keeps my son warm.
- Pros: Not bluky, Stylish lots of pockets
Answer It would be the size 54.