. Crafted of high-quality German carbon stainless steel
, with hand honed edges for sharpness, the Zwilling J.A. Henckels International Classic Asian knife set is perfect for a variety of cutting tasks.
- High-quality German carbon stainless steel
- One-piece, precision-forged European construction
- Hand honed edge for high initial sharpness and longer cutting edge retention
- Full bolster for balance and added protection
- POM handle is tightly bonded to the full tang
- Two-piece set
- Large knife:
- Blade: 5-1/2"
- Overall length: 10-1/4"
- Small knife:
- Blade: 4"
- Overall length: 8-1/8"
- Material: Stainless steel blades, POM handles
- Care: Dishwasher safe (hand wash recommended)
- Made in Spain
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- US shipments only; cannot ship to New York state