. Acclaimed by professional chefs for its curved, ergonomic handle and ice-hardened blade edge, Zwilling J.A. Henckels' Twin Cuisine chef's knife will be your favorite, go-to blade for comfortable, efficient food prep.
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels uses the highest quality 18/10 stainless steel
- European-influenced designs create timeless style in every piece
- Solid, full-tang handle is made without rivets and is supremely comfortable
- Blade is ice-hardened to an extraordinarily durable and stain-resistant edge
- Curved bolster design creates a soft transition to the blade, providing balance, safety and firm support to the thumb
- Seamless polypropylene soft handle is comfortable, hygienic and dishwasher safe
- Blade length: 8"
- Weight: 12.5 oz.
- Material: Stainless steel, composite
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Made in Germany
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- US shipments only; cannot ship to New York state