Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Gourmet Bread Set - 2-Piece
About Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Gourmet Bread Set - 2-Piece
Closeouts. High-quality materials and ingenius design make Zwilling J.A. Henckles' Twin Gourmet bread set a kitchen essential! Slice using the corrosion-resistant bread knife atop the slatted board, designed to catch and corral crumbs for easy clean up.
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels uses the highest quality 18/10 stainless steel
- European-influenced designs create timeless style in every piece
- Two-piece set
- Bread knife:
- One-piece, precision-forged blade
- Corrosion resistant
- Riveted, full-tang handle
- Blade length: 8"
- Weight: 4.3 oz.
- Material: Stainless steel blade with composite handle
- Cutting board:
- Notch in the side for knife storage
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1x10x13-3/4"
- Weight: 3 lb.
- Material: Wood
- Care: Hand wash
- Made in Germany
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- U.S. shipments only; cannot ship to New York state
Specs about Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Gourmet Bread Set - 2-Piece
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Doc from Gresham, OR on Sunday, January 1, 2012I had one of these when I lived in Denmark, but it disappeared in the move back to the US. This the perfect way to avoid the mess when cutting breads & rolls, especially those with seeds. No mess. Easy clean-up.
- Best Uses: Cutting fresh breads, Cutting fresh rolls
- Cons: none
- Pros: First-class construction, Well thought-out
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Happy Jose from Boston, MA on Saturday, December 31, 2011For cutting homemade bread.
- Best Uses: CUTTING BREAD
- Cons: Would like it a bit large
- Pros: Doesn't take up too much, nice-looking, Quality is great
Verified Buyer Reviewed by biff from St George on Thursday, December 29, 2011a great sharp bread knife and cutting board set
- Best Uses: Bread
- Pros: Sharp everlasting knife
Verified Buyer Reviewed by ADVENTUREMAN from WISCONSIN on Tuesday, December 27, 2011WELL BUILT BREAD SET. KNIFE IS VERY SHARP NO PROBLEMS CUTTING BREAD AND THE WOOD KEEPS THE CRUMBS FROM GOING ALL OVER THE TABLE OR COUNTER.
- Best Uses: Anytime, holidays, With family
- Cons: none
- Pros: Functional, Useful, Well built
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Marigold from Coarsegold, CA on Wednesday, December 21, 2011This set now sits on our kitchen island doing its job of keeping crumbs off the granite. I like the simple design to keep the grate in place: a tiny knob protruding from the lower tray that fits into a little hole on the underside of the grate. The knife cuts effortlessly. I added round felt stick-on pads underneath the corners to keep the board from sliding on the counter.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.