Verified Buyer Reviewed by Patches from Salem, MA on Monday, May 7, 2012
Used this on a three day hike in the White Mountains of New Hampshire in early May. Didn't get colder than 40 degrees, but very comfortable the whole time. Worried it might be a tight squeeze in my sleeping bag compartment of my back pack, but it fit great.
- Best Uses: 3 Season Camping, Backpacking, Car Camping
- Cons: Zipper Snags Easily
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Packs Small, Roomy
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven