About ABC Swivel with Bearing
Closeouts. Ideal for hauling loads on multi-pitch climbs, ABC's Swivel has a rotating bearing to prevent severe rope twisting if the load rotates.
Specs about ABC Swivel with Bearing
- Material: Steel
- Weight: 5.9 oz.
- Dimensions: 4-1/2x2x1-1/4" (LxWxD)
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by majesticmike from Arvada, Colorado on Sunday, October 21, 2012I use one of these on my tree climbing saddle.
No more twisted ropes, no matter how much I move around the tree.
This has really improved my "game".
- Pros: Excellant Finish, Smooth Operation
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Corndog from Boulder, CO on Wednesday, April 4, 2012Great high quality swivel. It isn't rocket surgery, but it functions perfectly.
- Best Uses: Aid Climbing, Hauling
- Pros: Durable, Well Made
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
“Hi There - The actual piece in the picture says 40 kN rating; and the description cites a 45 kN rating. Do you know the correct rating? I am looking at this for rescue purposes, and we need to always know the rating of each piece ... though actually 40 or 45 would be sufficient. Thanks, Collin”
The actual rating is 40kn. Sorry for the confusion. I'll have to corrected on the web.
KN stands for Kilonewtons. Kilonewtons are a measurement of force. 45 Kilonewtons equals about 4 tons.