Great shelter for the price.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Cory from Denver, CO on Thursday, July 28, 2011
It blows over in the wind pretty easily. So it needs to be tied down, or weighted. Fortunately there are pockets in the corners to put sand or rocks in to weight it down. It does require 2 people to set it up.
- Best Uses: Backyard, Beach, Car Camping
- Cons: Must be weighted down
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Lightweight, Sturdy
- Was this a gift?: No
- What Is Your Gear Style: Comfort Driven
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: