Cheap - You get what you pay for!
Reviewed by Skipow from Intermountain West on Thursday, July 9, 2009
The Tripod works great for shade and rain protection and is easy to set up, however the shock cord in the poles is too small and failed the first time I used it. The shock cord should be double the diameter for the size of the poles.
- Best Uses: Car Camping, Day trip, rafting
- Cons: Delicate, Shock Cord is too Small
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Compact, Lightweight
- What Is Your Gear Style: Minimalist
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: