Size does matter!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by eieio11 from Floyd, VA on Friday, September 30, 2011
I read the reviews on this product and most said they were sized too small. One lady said she bought them for her husband that wore a size 10 shoe so she ordered the next size up (a large) and they were still too small. Since I wear a size 10 shoe I ordered an XL pair and they were too big. By the time I pay all the shipping back and forth I could have paid retail for them. Don't think I'll use this company again.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Comfort, Home, Lounging, Outdoors
- Cons: Falls Off Easily, Not true to size
- Describe Yourself: Conservative
- Pros: Durable Sole, Soft, Warm
- Sizing: Feels full size too big
- Width: Feels too wide
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: