About Acorn Smart Shoes - Handsewn Leather (For Men)
Closeouts. With a rich, handsewn leather upper, six-eye lacing and a refined, comfortable design, it's no wonder Acorn named these the Smart shoes.
Specs about Acorn Smart Shoes - Handsewn Leather (For Men)
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Leather
- Removable insole
- Outsole: Soy-based rubber and cork
- Weight (pair): 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in Mexico
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by RuralRunner from Iowa on Thursday, November 15, 2012Excellent shoe for casual day at the office. Great fit and comfortable right out of the box.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Roadrunner from Sierra foothills on Friday, October 26, 2012My go to shoes for casual wear with shorts, jeans or khakis.
- Best Uses: Jeans and Khakis, Shorts ~~~apos~~~no Socks Pls~~~apos~~~
- Pros: Casual or semi-dress, Good arch support, Great look and feel, Hand Constructed Quality
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bush Pusher from Savannah, Georgia on Thursday, October 25, 2012Casual/ Outdoor meetings (I am a Landscape Architect). Shoes look good
with khakis, blue jeans, and even shorts. They fit well and are customizable
due to the twelve eyelet design. They seem well made, and I expect they will last a long time. Nice thick leather. Still breaking in my feet right now.
- Cons: Perfect Autumn Footwear
- Pros: Well-stitched By Hand
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Kafel from Santa Barbara, Ca on Monday, October 22, 2012A very nice shoe at a very good price.
- Best Uses: Work and casual wear
- Cons: Shoelaces A Bit Funky
- Pros: Comfortable, Great Fit, Nice looking, Quality feel
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Toferburl from Burlington, Vermont on Monday, October 22, 2012The aforementioned tight spot has caused a slight abrasion to my right little toe. To remedy it, I just put a "spot" band-aid to the toe. I am hoping that they will stretch out in time. Wearing thicker socks as the weather cools may help as well. However, I still like the shoes.
- Cons: There Is One Tight Spot
- Pros: Overall very comfortable
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.