Average Rating based on 11 reviews 4.636363 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by RuralRunner from Iowa on Thursday, November 15, 2012Excellent shoe for casual day at the office. Great fit and comfortable right out of the box.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Roadrunner from Sierra foothills on Friday, October 26, 2012My go to shoes for casual wear with shorts, jeans or khakis.
- Best Uses: Jeans and Khakis, Shorts ~~~apos~~~no Socks Pls~~~apos~~~
- Pros: Casual or semi-dress, Good arch support, Great look and feel, Hand Constructed Quality
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Bush Pusher from Savannah, Georgia on Thursday, October 25, 2012Casual/ Outdoor meetings (I am a Landscape Architect). Shoes look good
with khakis, blue jeans, and even shorts. They fit well and are customizable
due to the twelve eyelet design. They seem well made, and I expect they will last a long time. Nice thick leather. Still breaking in my feet right now.
- Cons: Perfect Autumn Footwear
- Pros: Well-stitched By Hand
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Toferburl from Burlington, Vermont on Monday, October 22, 2012The aforementioned tight spot has caused a slight abrasion to my right little toe. To remedy it, I just put a "spot" band-aid to the toe. I am hoping that they will stretch out in time. Wearing thicker socks as the weather cools may help as well. However, I still like the shoes.
- Cons: There Is One Tight Spot
- Pros: Overall very comfortable
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Kafel from Santa Barbara, Ca on Monday, October 22, 2012A very nice shoe at a very good price.
- Best Uses: Work and casual wear
- Cons: Shoelaces A Bit Funky
- Pros: Comfortable, Great Fit, Nice looking, Quality feel
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mike from Rhode Island on Tuesday, October 16, 2012Love the shoes. They fit great and the price was right. Will buy this brand of shoes again.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Butchie from Shickshinny, Pa on Wednesday, September 26, 2012Love the fit. Took them on vacation, now shopping with my wife is more enjoyable.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Terrible T from Lincoln, NE on Friday, September 14, 2012Runs a little larger than most shoes.
- Best Uses: Weekend Casual
- Cons: none
- Pros: Leather lined, Not Chinese, Sturdy With Support, Tough Quality Leather
Verified Buyer Reviewed by halcyon52 from Hot Springs, Ar. on Thursday, September 6, 2012Very good craftmanship. I have a high volume foot (high arch and instep) and they fit comfortably. The six eyelet design allows for precise fitting. And, it is a really good looking shoe.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by farmer bob from Maryland on Monday, September 3, 2012Overall nice shoes, quality construction, a little on the stiff side. Will see how they break in.
- Best Uses: Business Casual, Casual Dress
- Cons: A little stiff
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Value, Nice looking