PERFECT SNUGGLE SOX!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by marycat from phoenix on Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Yeah, they look strange in the picture because of the seam placements. But those seams make them fit your feet perfectly. Soft, warm and cushy. I wear womens size 10W and never had a better fit. They don't fall down, twist around or bunch up around your ankles. Unlike chenille or acrylic slipper sox, these have held up to 25 washings without shrinking, pilling, holes or signs of wear. Thick & plush but thin enough to wear with boots. I am ordering at least 12 more pair.
- Best Uses: AFTER A PEDICURE, AS A BOOT LINER, INSTEAD OF CHEAP CHENILLE, OK TO WEAR TO BED, OUTSIDE TO THE MAILBOX, TO REPLACE HARD SLIPPERS
- Cons: NEEDS NONSKID TREADS
- Describe Yourself: CHAMPAGNE TASTES, ON A DRAFT BEER BUDGET
- Pros: A PERFECT FIT, BETTER THAN CHENILLE, DEFIES MULTIPLE WASHINGS, GREAT WINTER SOCKS, NO ELASTIC NEEDED, NO TWISTING OR WRINKLING, SOFT THICK MATERIAL
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: