About Adventure Medical Kits Sportsman Hunter First Aid Kit
Closeouts. Adventure Medical Kids' Sportsman Hunter first aid kit allows you to be prepared for the worst should the unexpected happen on your hunting expedition.
Specs about Adventure Medical Kits Sportsman Hunter First Aid Kit
- Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz.
- Dimensions: 7 x 9 x 4.5
- Made in United States of America of U.S. and imported components
- Visit our First Aid Guide
- Adventure Medical reserves the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary.
- Prop 65: This product contains a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
- Must ship ground within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Tater from Co on Saturday, October 7, 2017Comes well supplied, while saying compact
Verified Buyer Reviewed by wannabe camper from ma on Friday, August 4, 2017Everyone should have a first aid like this.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by OC Hiker from So Cal on Monday, July 31, 2017I have several different adventure medical kits and generally like their kits, but inevitably add to them.
For the price this is a great kit and it is large enough to add to comfortable.
If you are looking for a compact kit, this is not the one for you. If you are looking for a waterproof kit, get a 1 gallon dry bag or ziploc or go with a different kit.
The detachable field trauma kit is nice in case you want to break a piece of the kit off for a short hike while leaving the larger kit behind and the stuff the kit comes stocked with is generally nice and most of what you will need.
I have added a couple of things to the kit though, which I typically will do.
1) A quick clot sponge/packet (if there is a serious bleed injury, I would rather use this than the gauze included)
2) Additional individual pain relief packets
3) Mosquito/anti bug wipes and sting relief, as well as sunscreen packets.
Reviewed by domernuc from Oregon on Monday, October 24, 2016Almost nothing in this kit is any any sort of water resistant packaging. The handy bag also has zero water resistance. If this bag gets wet, most all of the sanitary supplies get soaked. Certainly all the handy books get ruined. The only waterproof plastic in the kit are the clear dividers inside. My kit got wet and I might as well have had everything stored in a sponge. Huge waste of money. If you do risk it, keep it in a gallon zip top bag.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Abalonio from California on Monday, January 18, 2016Great product, full of quality first aid supplies. Includes great book for treating field injuries
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.