About Adventure Medical Kits Women’s Edition Outdoor First Aid Kit (For Women)
Closeouts. Adventure Medical Kits' Women's Edition first aid kit includes extra hygiene supplies, cramp medications and a comprehensive guide to wilderness and travel medicine.
Specs about Adventure Medical Kits Women’s Edition Outdoor First Aid Kit (For Women)
- Material: 1 - Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine; 1 - Splinter picker/tick remover forceps; 4 - Safety pins; 1 - Pair nitrile gloves; 1 - Alcohol-free hand sanitizer (0.5 oz.); 1 - Blistex® lip moisturizer; 2 - Sterile gauze (2x2”, 2 per pkg.); 2 - Sterile gauze (4x4”, 2 per pkg.); 1 - Sterile non-adherent gauze (2x3”); 1 - Sterile non-adherent gauze (3x4”); 1 - Conforming gauze bandage (2”); 6 - Adhesive fabric bandage (1x3”); 2 - Adhesive fabric knuckle bandage; 3 - Butterfly closure bandage; 11 - Pre-cut and pre-shaped moleskin (11 pieces); 1 - Elastic touch-fasten bandage (2”); 1 - GlacierGel (large oval); 1 - GlacierGel (small rectangular); 2 - After Bite® wipe; 2 - Acetaminophen (500mg, 2 per pkg.); 3 - Antihistamine (diphenhydramine 25mg); 2 - Diamode (loperamide HCI 2mg, 1 per pkg.); 2 - Diotame (bismuth subsalicylate, 2 per pkg.); 4 - Ibuprofen (200mg, 2 per pkg.)
- Weight: 15 oz.
- Dimensions: 5x7x2" (HxWxD)
- Gender: Women
- Made in United States of America of imported products, China
- Prop 65: This product contains a chemical or substance known to the state of California to potentially cause reproductive harm
- Must ship ground within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
A 1st Aid book contributes 50% of bulk & weight. (a plus and m... Read More
Reviewed by Jimbojonesbos from Boston, MA on Thursday, March 27, 2014While my wife and I think the "women's edition" thing is a bit of a marketing gimmick as you can turn any FA kit into a "women's edition" by adding a couple tampons and midol, this is an appropriate kit for common outdoor use. Adventure Medical puts a great deal of thought into their kits and the contents are of high quality. As a former EMT who has dealt with a very large range of actual medical emergencies I believe this kit is an excellent balance of size (it is quite compact) and equipment. The price on STP is also excellent.
Reviewed by isisxvx from New York on Wednesday, March 26, 2014Everything in this kit is awesome ESPECIALLY the emergency book that it comes with. Everything you could ever want to know, its like watching the discovery channel!!! You HAVE to get this!
Reviewed by Will from New England on Wednesday, March 26, 2014Good kit, a little large for short trips but includes the standard supplies. I bought as a gift for a female but at STP deal flyer price.. this is a steal for anyone. Thanks STP, I hope my daughter doesn't need anything in here, ever.
A 1st Aid book contributes 50% of bulk & weight. (a plus and minus) The pouch is fully utilitarian.
Reviewed by Pixchu from California on Monday, February 24, 2014I was surprised how much I get out of this pack, especially for the price. I've been meaning to get just some sort of medical emergency kit, so it'll be happy sitting in my car until the situation requires that I use it.
Reviewed by Bmichelle from Northwest Georgia on Saturday, May 4, 2013Although this is an awesome idea- Women's first aid kit. Small in size and pricey$
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
This is a "Women's Edition" because it includes extra hygiene supplies, menstrual cramp medications and applicator-free tampons.