Hide these boots from your daughter.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dasha from the Frozen Tundra from Kazakstan on Monday, May 7, 2012
I splurged on these rain boots because we have lots of rain. They are so cute though that I haven't been able to get them off my daughter's feet. They do have a couple of cons though for the price. Firstly, they don't have enough cushioning. This could be easily remedied with an insole but you may have to go up a size. I walk a lot (maybe 8 miles/day), and they can rub a little on the heel after a few hours. If you are only going to wear them a short while, that shouldn't be a problem. They are uncomfortable considering the price. But as I said, they are cute. I probably would buy another pair on sale, go up a size and add an insole.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night, Going Out, School, Travel
- Cons: Causes Hotspots or Blisters, Uncomfortable
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Conservative, Stylish, Trendy
- Pros: Cute, Durable, Easy To Clean, Stable, Stylish, Well Made
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels too narrow