Agave Nectar Athena Crete Jeans - Supima® Cotton, Relaxed Fit, Straight Leg (For Women)
About Agave Nectar Athena Crete Jeans - Supima® Cotton, Relaxed Fit, Straight Leg (For Women)
Closeouts. From a denim line celebrated for its softness and durability, comes Agave Nectar's Athena Crete jeans, handmade in California using Supima® cotton fibers harvested from the San Joaquin valley.
- Handcrafted in California
- Denim is woven in small batches on vintage American looms
- Tailored by master craftsmen to uncompromising standards
- Five-pocket style with gently curved hand pockets and beautiful, raised lotus blooms on each back pocket
- Just below waist
- Straight leg
- Inseam: 35" (based on size 29)
- Leg opening: 14"
- Fabric: 98% Supima® cotton, 2% spandex
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Agave's Relaxed Fit
- Made in USA
- May be tagged with a 35" inseam
Specs about Agave Nectar Athena Crete Jeans - Supima® Cotton, Relaxed Fit, Straight Leg (For Women)
General Women's Size Chart
For Alpha sizing, hover over "Sizes Available" shown above to determine the Numeric size conversion listed below.
Note: Please use the following sizing chart for general reference only. Sizes between different vendors and manufacturers do vary. Item specific sizing is best found in the item description.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by LKG from Powhatan, VA on Thursday, August 16, 2012Very nice quality jeans at a great price.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Special Occasions
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper
- Inseam: Feels too long
- Pros: Attractive, Comfortable, High Quality Denim, Stylish
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Reviewed by Dolly Llama from Los Angeles, CA on Saturday, July 14, 2012Built like a stick? You'll love these pants!
Built like a woman? Don't bother.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Starshine from Montana on Wednesday, July 4, 2012These jeans are stylish, with a modern fit. They are pretty and look great with heels.
- Best Uses: Casual, Saturday night
- Cons: none
- Pros: Cute, Great Fit, Soft
Verified Buyer Reviewed by OregonBeachGirl from Newport, OR on Friday, June 22, 2012Great premium cotton - soft but durable; not stiff like cheaper jeans. Was not too familiar with the brand, but ordered to get the long inseam. Very pleased! These are made for those of us who have narrow hips, smaller behinds, and long legs - yes! ( Everything seems to be made for hourglass figures with a big behind and short legs). They run large - I usually wear an 8 and had to return for a 6. Sits below waist and was not tight or binding. They fit like a slim straight leg, forturnately, not like a tight skinny jean. Can be dressed up or down for everyday wear or going out.
- Best Uses: Can be dressed up, Everyday wear
- Cons: Runs large had to x-chng
- Pros: Length good for 35" leg, Soft and Comfortable
Reviewed by Not Barbie from Near Philly on Friday, June 22, 2012I read "Mountain View"'s review and truly thought I was reading about ME!! my weight and hight were exactly the same and I am also not especially 'curvy', so I went with the 29 and they fit me to a "T". I absolutely could NOT believe it. I am thinking about getting a second pair, even though they are exactly the same color. I love reviewers here, because they give detailed information.
I love the agave on the pocket, and I think that is especially unique. This brand used great material and is made in the USA!! What could be better??
- Best Uses: Casual
- Pros: Comfort, Stylish
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.