great classic jean
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Iowa Student from Iowa on Wednesday, December 29, 2010
This is a wonderful versatile jean. Even though it's a slim fitting style, it does not have a trendy skin-tight fit. If you're not familiar with your inseam, as a warning, a 35" inseam is very long. I have cuffed mine, worn them with heels, and I'm considering having them hemmed, and I usually wear "long" sizes in jeans.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Date Night/Night Out, Wear to School
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Classic, Eclectic
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Flattering Fit, High Quality Denim, Stylish, Versatile Style
- Waist: Feels true to size