Verified Buyer Reviewed by busy grad student from Minneapolis, MN on Friday, December 31, 2010
I took the advice of previous postings and ordered a size up. The first time I put them on, they fit well, but after 1 wear, they stretched out and looked baggy. Shape returns after washing, but after 1 wear, they are baggy again. They're still cute, however, and long (35 in. inseam) which can be hard to find in smaller sizes!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear to School
- Cons: Loses Shape, Stretch After Wear
- Describe Yourself: Bargain Shopper, Casual, Classic
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Pros: Comfortable, Flattering Fit, High Quality Denim, Slimming, Stylish
- Waist: Feels too big