About Ahnu Kovar Sport Sandals (For Men)
Closeouts. Ahnu Kovar sport sandals deliver the breathability of a sandal without sacrificing the secure fit, cushioning and added protection of a shoe. The combination of cushion, support and traction make these sandals the ultimate summer-adventure companions.
Specs about Ahnu Kovar Sport Sandals (For Men)
- Upper: Mesh and webbing straps
- Lining: Textile
- Midsole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: Rubber
- Heel height: 1-1/4"
- Weight (pair): 1 lb. 2 oz.
- All specs based on size 10
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by paul from federal way, wa on Monday, May 29, 2017very comfortable, I normally ware 8 1/2 but got 9's and strap is to long, will get 1" taken off and re sewn.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dimes from Wisconsin on Saturday, August 27, 2016They run smaller than a Keen and are also less sturdy/bulky.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Mare from Rochester NY on Wednesday, August 24, 2016Appear sturdy. Seem to run narrow - my normal size is tight on my little toe. I'll be wearing them mainly for kayaking, so not much walking, otherwise would have needed to return them.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by All around from Iowa on Wednesday, August 17, 2016Had been looking for awhile for shoes as versatile as these are. Can go from a trail to water or climbing. Very durable and feel great.
Reviewed by Davey Crockett from Tennessee, California on Friday, August 12, 2016The good:
- Very lightweight compared to my Keens.
- Grippy soles, although did not put them through the ultimate river rock test
- Looks like very cheap poly mesh with cheap stitching; Definitely not a backcountry sandal.
- Virtually no toe protection; This is a deal killer for canyoning through rivers and creek beds; Compare to a Keen Newport H2 toe where you can practically kick solid granite as hard as you can with no worries
- Some people find this a narrow shoe, and although it felt like a true D (medium) width to me, found the edges of my feet protruding through the side holes... another vulnerable area where there is really zero protection from the elements
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
My dad has fairly wide feet and they do the trick!
They have lots of room and seem plenty wide. I have wide feet and they are comfy.
I think they have some room. I got a D & find them kind of tight if I wear socks. Very comfortable bare foot. I have found that I may have a high instep for them, seem a bit tight getting them on, OK once on.
My sandals were medium width, and pretty snug, so you may have trouble with your foot width. You might be better off with another brand.
Wouldn't call them narrow, but definitely not wide. My son's foot is definitely not wide, and he has room, but he doesn't think a wide foot would have room.
I ordered the sandals for my husband. I ordered his usual size, which fit perfectly. My husband liked the sandals so much, we ordered a second pair.
According to our fit team this item is running true to size.