Reviewed by KooKooCaChoo from Florida on Sunday, April 15, 2012
I wish they made half sizes, it might've been better fitting. They are great underfoot, but the strap around the big toe is overly constricting. There isn't any room (you want just a little)so the skin between my first and second toe was irritated after only 30 minutes of wear. It doesn't look like these can be "broken in" so I'm going to have to send them back.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Cons: Strap Chafes, Uncomfortable
- Describe Yourself: Casual
- Pros: Arch Support, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- Width: Feels true to width