Love these shoes!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Speedy from Seattle, WA on Wednesday, July 11, 2012
These shoes felt great the second I put them on!
- Arch Type: High Arch
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Long-Distance Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Great Traction, No Break-in, Sturdy/Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: