Good with qualifications.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ed Lizard from Baltimore, Maryland, USA FM19oj on Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Cross country ski boots? That's how I'll use them.
- Best Uses: Backcountry
- Cons: Missing sole inserts
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Pros: Adjustability, Comfortable, Easy Lacing System, Looks Great, Quality Construction, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: