Very efficient boot.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Doug from Raleigh, NC on Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Boot is much better than previous less ridgid boot I have. Gives great support on rough and ungroomed trails we have in NC.
- Best Uses: Backcountry Touring, Groomed Trails, Icy Conditions
- Cons: Needs breakin at toe crea
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate Skier
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Easy Entry & Exit, Good Support, Very stable ankle support, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: