Excellent cross-country ski boots!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Kayaker from Storm Lake, IA on Monday, January 23, 2012
I was really pleased to find a pair of three pin binding ski boots that are heavier and will keep my feet warmer! Boots have been the weak link in my cold weather skiing. Problem solved! The soles are thicker, making the boots harder to get in and out of my bindings.
- Best Uses: Backcountry Touring
- Cons: Difficult Entry & Exit
- Describe Yourself: Advanced Skier
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Good Support, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: