Great Boots !!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Ed1776 from Vermont on Tuesday, October 4, 2011
This is my secound pair, I bought a pair in the spring and liked them so much that I bought this pair so I cound rotate them wearing one pair one day and the other pair the next day.I wear them everyday for work and play. my job and size puts a high demand on a pair of Boots. Before buying the Alico Summits a had two pair of Limmer Standard Boots Boots A very fine Top of the line boot. I find the Summits to be in the same category of boots. with a lot less break in time.These boots are not waterproof and do not have Gortec linners. That just the kind of boot I like ( Because I am Old School and I like Old School Boots) These boot should last for a good long time but when I need another pair of boots Alico Summit will be my first choice.
- Arch Type: Low Arch
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Long-Distance Hiking
- Describe Yourself: Professional/Guide
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Great Traction, No Break-in, Sturdy/Durable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: