3rd pair of Alicos that I bought!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by 50th State Scoutmaster from Waipahu, Hawaii on Sunday, January 9, 2011
Bought a pair of Tahoes last year... then a pair of Summits when my size was available... then got these pair to go out since it was different leather color and would look good to out... the Alico line of shoes are better than the Vasques I use to wear... Very good shoes!
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Everyday
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Great Traction
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: