Boots that 'Walk the Walk'
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Wilderness Worker from Trinity Center, Ca on Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Good boots for extended hikes. High enough to provide dry feet in creek crossings. No break-in time required. Sized correctly but still roomy enough to put in a better removable liner. Re-soleable if you can keep the leather in good condition. The only con for me was no rubber rand around the edges of the boot. I kick a lot of rocks off the trail during my work so I fear the leather may get beat up a bit in the process. However, this probably won't matter to most folks.
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Light Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Cons: No rubber rand on edge
- Describe Yourself: Professional/Guide
- Pros: Comfortable, Great Traction, No Break-in, Sturdy/Durable, Warm, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: