Great boot, problem with stitching.
Reviewed by iplabs from Casper, Wyoming on Monday, July 30, 2012
I love these boots and have logged several hundred miles of hiking and climbing in the Wind River Range in them. The stitching on the front, upper blew out, so I am now looking for a place to get them restitched.
- Arch Type: High Arch
- Best Uses: Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
- Pros: Comfortable, Great Traction, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: