Solid boot - hope they get comfortable.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Emydoid from Massachusetts on Thursday, November 19, 2009
I have only worn one day on a Mt. and shorter periods around the house, so this may be premature. But after many pairs of Raichle Montagnas (no longer made) that were similar weight and comfortable right out of the box, I am afraid that these won't give me the comfortable glove-like feel of the Raichle's. I wanted a boot I could put my foot into a wood chipper with, and they are solidly made - I just hope they feel like they belong on my feet before too long.
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Long-Distance Hiking
- Cons: Long Break-in, Not Comfortable
- Describe Yourself: Environmentalist
- Pros: Ankle Support, Arch Support, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable
- Sizing: Feels half size too small, Feels too small
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: