This is a BOOT! Not a sneaker!
Reviewed by Skip from Charlotte NC on Wednesday, May 26, 2010
[...] I ordered 1/2 size small in wide. They fit like they were custom made for my foot.[...] they arrived about ten a.m. and I just had to try them on. Ended up wearing them all day. Then went home and took the dog for a two mile walk. Half on sidewalk and half on an easy trail and i couldn't be more pleased! Some of the reviews make this boot seem scary but, they wear better than my first pair of Raichle's I wore on the AT back in 1976. Yes, I know old school, and these boots RULE!!
- Arch Type: High Arch
- Best Uses: Day Hiking, Everyday, Harsh Terrain, Heavy Loads, Long-Distance Hiking, Wet Conditions
- Cons: I didn't get two pairs
- Describe Yourself: Military/Law Enforcement
- Pros: Ankle Support, Comfortable, Good Arch Support, Great Traction, Sturdy/Durable, Warm, Water Resistant
- Sizing: Feels half size too big
- Width: Runs narrow
Most helpful positive reviews
Most helpful negative reviews
Similar items and more information in the following areas: